On an IMPORTANT MISSION to obtain important things at a shopping mall about an hour’s drive away, I armed myself with my camera and i-pod shuffle for the trip.
I guess I really “eyed” and “eared” myself with that equipment … and the shuffle was only half full … so it was really an i-pod “shuhalfull” … but I digress.
On the way I realized a few new things that I hadn’t realized before.
I’ve already prealized old things … so I can’t realize them anymore nowadays for some reason that I’m sure I will realize someday.
1. I don’t honk at bad or slow drivers: I just “boo” them a lot.
2. My headphones slowly work themselves out of my ears when I eat food*, but not when I sing**.
3. I’d be a pretty good “disfigure skater” … if that was a real thing. I know I can do a “disfigure 8” amazingly well!
4. If U2’s “Where the Streets Have No Names” started with “I want to hide, I want to seek“, it probably wouldn’t have been such a big hit.
5. It is impossible to sit completely still while listening to “Istanbul” by They Might Be Giants.
All important things were obtained and even one thing I didn’t know was important, until I obtained it, was obtained with money … which is very similar to purchasing or buying … but really quite different if there is an IMPORTANT MISSION involved.
The icecube tray was the added bonus of the trip.
What was the IMPORTANT MISSION? you ask while eating fish products with baited breath.
I’ll put that entry on next.
I was going to call it “The Next Entry”, but then what would I do after that? … so it will be called something else.
note: if you haven’t read the first “Saturday At Stoplights“, no one is stopping you … with lights … or anything.
double note: it’s difficult to get people with funny hats riding bicycles and the police into one photo … naturally.
The first “Visor Man” is here … or just ask Tony …he probably knows.