– I think of my lungs as being at the front of my body.
– It takes me exactly 8 bites to eat a Big Mac … no more; no less.
– I now understand why old men wear hats … I just don’t
know why they wear such bad ones … and while driving.
– I still don’t understand “the women sitting in the backseat” thing.
– If someone told me I had 4 years to live, the first thing to run
through my head would be if that year was a leap year or not.
– My sister says “Holy Shmoley“. That bothers me for some reason.
It should be “Holy Crowley Guacamole” or nothing at all in my books.
– There are 3 mints and an unchewed piece of gum trapped under
the seat of my van. I will rescue them one day.
– I’ve considered the lilies … because I’m considerate.
– “metallurgy” makes me think of hayfever for some reason.
– I walked to 7-11 humming Ringo Starr’s “No, No No Song“, bought a 6
pack of beer, and won a little container of apple yogurt before coming back
here and finishing off this entry.
– I have mixed feelings about Cheap Trick.
Bad Thoughts While Hanging Out The Laundry #1
Being deaf with no hands.