– you’d first try like hell to wake up from what you thought was a very bad nightmare.
– you’d know how clever all my computer passwords are, but maybe not so impressed with my PIN#s. (It’s hard to be clever with 4 numbers)
– you might think “volleyballbearings” is funny.
– I wouldn’t be expecting a lot of presents on birthdays or at Christmas.
– remember that the left hand performs all functions. The right hand just plays a supporting role with heavy stuff.
– you might find yourself halfway down a few slippery slopes.
– you’d quickly learn that you can’t do that here.
– you would soon find out that flattery works only so far here … and torture will take you the rest of the way quickly.
– you’d know what I thought about … whoever you were before me.
– you’d have to read the “owner’s manual” thoroughly.
– things might look shorter because you’d probably be taller than you are now … unless you were Prairie Flounder … because he’s definitely taller than you if you were me.
– you’d probably be disappointed at how far things have deviated from factory specifications.
– I’m sure you’d be saying the same things as … whoever the hell I was before whoever I am now.
– you might crave Pop Tarts periodically.
-you really wouldn’t be me because I’d be someone else … hopefully.
note: – you’d know if I won this game of Solitaire.
double note: If I was you … well I wouldn’t know anything about that.