Fish must really hate waterfalls.
If they survive, it’s probably like waking up in a different country.
note: I’m not sure if fishing at the bottom of a waterfall is a good idea or not. Fishing at the top would be better: the fish would probably want to grab on to anything they could to save them … for the frying pan.
– “It was like the world dropping out from all around me!”
– The situation rapidly declined.
– “I didn’t understand the gravity of the situation.”
– “That scared the eggs out of me!”
– Death happened rapidly … or more than rapidly.
– “That long drop was shitty.”
triple note: from what I could find on the internet about “fish and waterfalls”, it seems fish usually survive better than humans … but some waterfalls are deadly to both.
quadruple note: if the sea stopped moving, I bet that would be the equivalent to an earthquake in the fish world.
“the sea didn’t care anymore and stopped waving”