If I were the last man on earth, I’d probably be pretty happy about meeting this person …
until I found out there were still lots of women around!
It would be a tough situation to be in: I’m not good at ending relationships.
note: If I were the last person on earth …
1. I’d be hoping for Cornelius and Zira to show up in a rocket ship.
2. I’d touch everything with a “Do not touch” sign, except hot things.
3. I’d be glad that I hadn’t watched the “24” series earlier.
4. I’d keep the bathroom door open … maybe.
5. I’d still drive around in my van.
6. I’d read the old entries on your blogs, but I wouldn’t comment.
7. I’d work less.
8. I might start getting a complex or something: especially if everyone had moved to the moon.
9. Table manners and personal hygiene might get a bit sloppy.
10. Reproduction could prove more difficult than now.
11. I’d probably be saying this like a mantra too: “Wormer, he’s a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer… ”
double note: the man in the image is Akihiro Miwa: singer/songwriter, TV personality, and spiritualist. Supposedly if you put his image on your cellphone, it’s good luck. You go first!