Lightning Lottery

 

 

Statistically a person has more chance of getting hit by lightning than winning a big lottery.

That makes sense.

I don’t think too many people are buying those “hit by lightning” tickets.

note: I bet getting hit by lightning is the easiest thing in the world; probably most victims don’t even try.

double note: I think I got hit by thunder once.

triple note: I went to a “Mexican Wave” pool: my arms got sore, but I didn’t get very wet.

http://humor-blogs.com/

Advertisements

2 responses to “Lightning Lottery

  1. Only 10% of people who are hit by lightning die from it. The other 90% generally sustain life-long effects.

    This would explain a lot. 😉

    I don’t think that getting hit by lightning would qualify as a money-making scheme – even if the odds were most definitely in your favor.

    nathaliewithanh: I’m sure getting hit by lightning would really incapacitate someone.

  2. How about a guy who wins the lottery AND gets hit by lightning!?!

    -Turkish Prawn

    Turkish Prawn: How lucky would that be?

    I haven’t been hit by lightning yet; there must be a lightning strike on at the moment. I hear lightning’s salary is pretty static usually.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s