Yes, it’s that time of year for one of the Big Three on my calendar!
Dance Recital Madness!
Kindergarten Kids doing Kindergarten Dancing … in a Kindergarten no less!!!
I’ve gone for the last 6 years … and probably have another 6 years plus 6 years left in me before I’m not invited anymore … but I’d still go anyway.
Highlights this year:
- someone could do a real cartwheel.
- I think they used the theme music from “The Prisoner“.
– no one had a meltdown on stage.
– there were “garlic ninjas” and “cabbages” … that’s quite rare.
– they let me write my name in English in the sign-in book … although I had to write it vertically.
– I didn’t get too mauled by all the kids.
– there were 5 sets of twins performing … I’m still waiting for another set of triplets like 5 years ago.
note: I get to go to another one tomorrow morning. … pinching myself.
double note: the other of the Big Three are here:
what I’m listening to now #23: Bread … not the band … just the stuff sitting in the kitchen.